Why hello Thursday! I seem to have been ignoring you these past few weeks. Life has once again taken a crazy turn, leaving it almost impossible to summarize in a list of ten. But this week I made sure I took some time to share my Thursday Ten. Yes Thursday, I did that just. for. you.
- This lassie has been busy traveling. Last week I had the pleasure of going to Las Vegas for CES. I was surrounded by techies and gadgets galore, enough lights to make your head spin and a ton of ‘adult‘ movie stars. Guess they were also having a big conference last weekend. Thankfully I arrived at the correct conference hall! *ahem*
- This weekend I am off to Boston to visit my pregnant childhood bestie. I cannot wait to see her and love up on that belly. I will also be lovin up on her other two wee ones. I heard there are going to be pedicures and belly pictures – oh my!
- Of course, Blissdom is a few short weeks away. There I will be reunited with my internet sisters and Blissfully Domestic divas. (we aren’t really divas btw, just friendly everyday folk) Have you seen the musical line up?? Mat Kearney, Michelle Branch, Crystal Bowersox AND Chris Mann. *swooning*
- The musical soundtrack for season four of Californication released this week. It has some great songs and covers. Want the complete down low on the album? Check out my full review over at Blissfully Domestic.
- Since I have been feeling a bit crazed and stressed lately, I decided to partake in some well deserved retail therapy. What do you think?
- I have been devouring the book Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It was recommended by my friend Amy and I can’t put it down. I don’t whether to thank her or hit her. The second book, Dragonfly in Amber, is secretly taunting me from me dresser. Thanks Amy.
- I am also participating in the One Little Word workshop. After much consideration I finally decided on my word – Grace. Stay tuned to see how my word unfurls throughout this year.
- In other good news, Sarah Palin’s TV show was cancelled. Hallelujah!! I will stop that rant right there.
- Lacrosse is back and in full swing in our house. Winter indoor has begun, with the spring season is looming in the near future. On a crazy note, I am coaching girl’s lacrosse. No, I have never played. BUT – it is on my bucket list to learn and play a new sport, so lacrosse – BRING IT!
- My new 365 is going strong! Yeah, I know I say that EVERY time and then I end up not completing it because I am lame and get too far behind that I get freaked out so I quit. The fourth try has got to be the one right? Right?!?
Be sure to check out the original home of Thursday Ten. You’ll be happy you did!