What a week AND what a weekend!
1. I will take this opportunity to jump up on my soapbox and scream, “Ohio State won their game this weekend!” Go Buckeyes! They are now 2-0. Let the countdown to Michigan begin.
2. Hubby completed the swim portion of the Nation’s Triathlon In Washington DC this past Sunday. I was a wee bit worried for him since earlier in the week the caught an 8 foot, 300 pound Bull Shark where he was swimming. Good thing he didn’t turn out to be “Sharkbait ooo ha ha“.
3. I also received a new edition this past weekend. Yes, Lola is a welcomed edition to my photo entourage. Quite frankly, I LOVE HER!!!
4. Lola also welcomed a new 50mm lens to her inner workings. I have been toying around with it a little bit and so far, I am liking what I see.
5. Have you been dying to own your OWN Lola bag? Maybe you are more of a Ginger type? Well Texas Holly is giving away one Epiphanie bag of YOUR CHOICE!! Oh, you read that right. Your choice! So hurry on over and enter.
6. In an attempt to fix some cracks and winterize our driveway we hired a company to reseal the driveway. Sadly, they never got to finish because the two guys got arrested and hauled off before they could finish. Sigh… now it if somewhat done and looks horrible. Guess Hubby will be finishing it this weekend!
7. The boys are in full football mode. Practice four nights a week and a game for each of them on Saturdays. Unfortunately they have been scheduled at the same time EVERY week. It is driving me bonkers! This Momma wants to watch both of her boys play. grumble, grumble
8. Got my first Christmas catalog the other day. Ironically, it was the day after I received one full of Halloween costumes.
9. I am on the hunt for a black wrap dress. Any suggestions? I am in love with the Nantucket from Shabby Apple but hate buying a dress without trying it on.
10. I am reading in to the Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. So far I am really liking it. What’s on you night stand?