My beautifully amazing friend Raymanda tagged me in a little ditty called “Get to Know Me”. And since I am still struggling through a self inflicted writing hiatus, I decided to have a go at her little challenge. Nothing too terrible can come from it right?
1. Are you named after someone?
Nope. I am an original! Though I made sure my boys were named after family members.
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. Do you have kiddos?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself?
Absolutely! I am a fierce loving and loyal friend who suffers from wanderlust and has a earth hugging gypsy side that drives Hubby insane.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Red wine, afternoon naps and sitting in the sunshine.
6. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes. It’s a combination of cursive and printing.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Mmmmm, Peanutbutter Captain Crunch.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile and then their eyes.
9. What is your eye color?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
This smooshy romantic loves a happy ending. The more Kleenex required the better!
11. Favorite TV show?
I have a few. I love Criminal Minds and also love to watch NCIS, Hawaii 5-0 and Big Bang Theory.
12. Summer of Winter?
Mmmmmm, I love me some sunshine. Give me the heat and sun all day long!
13. Hugs or Kisses?
Nothing beats a good bear hug.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Siberia. Craziest trip ever backpacking through the Sayan Mountains that ended with us getting airlifted out through a Russian mob connection. Cra-zy.
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can touch my nose with my tongue.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Running, yoga, photography, writing, sideline cheerleader for my boys.
18. Do you have any pets?
19. Favorite movie?
Oh there are many! Top Gun, 16 Candles, Meet the Parents, Old School and The Breakfast Club to name a few.
20. What color is your car?
Black and she answers to Black Betty.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Carefree and happy.